Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy A51? then you are in the right place.
The rooting process might be a hit or a miss for newbies, and sometimes even pros would be confused since, in each phone, there are specific traits that need to follow. However, you will get unique privileges without hassle, so let’s see the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 29th January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy A51 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root, or in other words, Root access, is a way to attain the fascinating feature on the Android ecosystem based on changing some portion of the in-depth system settings.
Usually, rooting is perform to achieve a subtle advanced level feature set and have proper control over the phone blocked by the manufacturer for user security reasons.
You can optimize your smartphone settings to the supreme level; still, everything has its dark history. Let’s talk about the pros and cons to understand the concept better.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
You will attain the utmost entertaining and unique privileges once you unlock rooting doors; whether it’s about customization or leveling up performance, you can easily do.
The phone is usually stuck at the same cores speed—at the same note, there’s a hope that you can increase processing speed through the overclocking software blessings.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
Some users find out that their smartphone performance dropped to some extent, and they are facing lags after installing random ROM; thus, make sure to research before.
Malware is basically related to the random custom ROMs installation and can also disrupt internal settings, so every time, do a background check to reduce risk factors.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A51
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
8. A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
4. The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Follow all the instructions and steps to don’t face any problems in the future; for now, I hope that we will meet in next post—you can ask your question in the below section.