Here you can easily Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S21 Android phone if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Samsung mobile.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Samsung Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset Samsung Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Samsung Galaxy S21 mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Samsung Mobile recover the password.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Samsung mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Next, select the “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
- Samsung Hard Reset
Samsung Galaxy S21 Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Samsung with Google Find My Device
Samsung Galaxy S21 Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Samsung Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Samsung with Google Security Questions
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S21 with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Samsung mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
- Unlock Samsung with Google Account
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Samsung Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Samsung mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Samsung mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then select the General management option.
- After that, Find and select the Reset option.
- Now Choose the Factory data reset option.
- Select option Reset.
- Next, choose the Delete all option.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile.
Reset Network Settings Samsung
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Samsung mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- next that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Samsung Mobile.
About Samsung Galaxy S21
Samsung’s new S-series flagship, the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, comes with an updated design and a whole bunch of improvements under the hood. The international version of the device, the subject of this test, is powered by Samsung’s 5nm Exynos 2100 top-end chipset and is the company’s first non-Note device to offer S-Pen stylus support.
The large, bright 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display with a 20:9 aspect ratio is a great screen for any type of content creation, thanks to a high 3200 x 1440-pixel resolution and flexible frame rates up to 120 Hz.
In the camera department, the Galaxy S21 Ultra comes with a major improvement over its predecessor S20 Ultra—replacing the latter’s 103 mm-equivalent periscope tele-lens with a dual-tele setup.
Read on to find out if they succeeded and how the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Exynos) performed under version 4 of the DXOMARK Camera test protocol.
Key camera specifications:
Primary: 108 MP 1/1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm, 24 mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, OIS, PDAF
Ultra-wide: 12 MP 1/2.55″ sensor, 1.4μm, 13 mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens, Dual-Pixel AF
Tele 1: 10 MP 1/3.24″ sensor, 1.22μm 70 mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens, Dual-Pixel AF, OIS
Tele 2: 10 MP 1/3.24″ sensor, 1.22μm 240 mm-equivalent f/4.9-aperture lens, Dual-Pixel AF, OIS
Video: 4320p/24 fps, 2160p/60/30 fps (2160p/60 fps tested), HDR10+
Arriving on the international (non-U.S./China) market the end of January 2021, the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Exynos) is Samsung’s latest member of the “S” family. Let’s see how it performed in our rigorous Display testing protocol.
Key display specifications:
- AMOLED 2x screen with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Size: 6.8 inches (89.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm (6.5 x 2.98 x 0.35 inches)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 20:9, ~515 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz