Here you can easily Unlock the VIVO Y20 Android phone if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN without data loss. Read all methods one by one to unlock your VIVO mobile.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your VIVO Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset VIVO Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your VIVO Y20 mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- VIVO Mobile recover the password.
Live Customer Support
VIVO Y20 Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your VIVO mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Next, select the “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
- VIVO Hard Reset
- 3 Ways to Track My Girlfriend’s Phone Location click here…
VIVO Y20 Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the link below for more details.
- Unlock VIVO with Google Find My Device
VIVO Y20 Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your VIVO Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After trying to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock VIVO with Google Security Questions
Unlock VIVO Y20 with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
VIVO Y20 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your VIVO mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the link below.
- Unlock VIVO with Google Account
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your VIVO Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock VIVO mobile with Android Data Recovery.
VIVO Y20 Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your VIVO mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then select the General management option.
- After that, Find and select the Reset option.
- Now Choose the Factory data reset option.
- Select option Reset.
- Next, choose the Delete all option.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile.
Reset Network Settings VIVO
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your VIVO mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You successfully Reset network settings in your VIVO Mobile.
Method A: Hard Reset Your Vivo Phone
Hard reset clears out the entire memory associated with the Android phone hardware. After this procedure, your mobile processor restarts the application.
Note: Performing the factory reset will delete all the phone data. So, make sure to keep a backup of the phone. You can use the Backup & Restore tool to backup your Vivo phone.
Here are the steps, you need to follow to hard reset your Vivo Android phone:
- Turn off the mobile phone.
- Press the Power Button + Volume Up buttons or Power Button + Volume Down buttons.
- Once you see the logo of Vivo on your phone screen, just release the entire buttons which you have kept pressed.
- Choose the Language, by using the Volume Buttons. After that make confirmation using the Power button.
- On your screen, recovery mode starts appearing.
- This time you have to choose the recovery option, using the volume button, and then make confirmation of it using the Power button.
- Use the Volume buttons for selecting the Wipe data/factory reset option and then press the power button.
- Choose the option of “yes-delete all user data” with the use of the Volume button and make confirmation through the power button.
- Now choose the Reboot System option.
Method B: Using The Google Account
Another method using which you can unlock Vivo phone password is with your Google account. Here are the steps that you need to follow to perform this task:
- Turn on your Vivo phone and enter the wrong password several times.
- After making several attempts on the Vivo phone, the phone will display the “Forgot pattern”option.
- Hit the option of ‘Forgot pattern’.
- In the next screen, select the Enter Google account details option. Next, assign the passwordand username of the Google account you have used to set up your phone.
- Hit the Sign In option.
- Now, your phone will get unlocked.
- Finally, set a new password for your device lock screen.
Method C : By Answering Google Security Questions
If you have previously set any verification questions within the Google account security. In that case, also you have the option to unlock your Vivo phone if you forgot your password by answering these questions.
- After doing several wrong attempts very soon you will get the option of “Forgot PIN/Password” or “Forgot Pattern”.
- Hit any of these options and then choose the option “Answer Question”.
- Now you will see the Google security questions on your Vivo phone screen that you have previously added to your account. So answer them accordingly.
- By answering the right answer to these questions, you can very easily unlock Vivo phone password.
- After the unlocking of your mobile phone, you are asked to make a new Pattern Lock,Password, or PIN for your Vivo phone.
Method D: Using Google Find My Device Feature
Using the Google Find My Device feature you can unlock Vivo phone password. This feature helps you remotely track, delete or lock your data on the stolen Vivo phone.
But for this, it’s compulsory that your phone is logged in with your Google account.
So in case you have forgotten your Vivo phone password then you also have the option to erase all its data using Google Find My Device.
Follow the below-given steps to clean the entire of your Vivo phone data using Google Find My Device like amazing feature.
- Search for Android Device Manager on any of your browsers.
- Now sign in with the same Google account through which you are already signed in on your Vivo Phone.
- On the next opened screen, you will get 3 different options:
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Now click on the following options: “Erase > Erase all data > Erase”.
MethodE: Use the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) Commands
You can make use of the Android Debug Bridge for unlocking the Vivo phone without losing data. You must check out the following requirement before trying out this method:
- Keep the USB debugging option enabled on your Vivo phone.
- Set the PC as a trusted device.
- Phones in which the encryption feature is already enabled this ADB method won’t work.
If your Vivo phone fulfills these entire requirements list, then try the given steps:
- Just connect your android phone with some trusted computer through a USB cable.
- On your PC, open the Command Prompt.
- Enter the following command in the Command Prompt window and after that press the Enterbutton:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- It’s time to restart your Android phone.
- This time when you open your phone you will see that the lock screen option won’t come up. But it is a temporary fix, so it will be better if you set some new locks for your screen.
- Once you set a new lock screen password in your Vivo phone simply restart it. Now your phone is locked with a new password, so unlock it by entering your new password.
Method F: Try Emergency Call Feature To Bypass Vivo phone password
Just like the Forgot Password feature, there is an Emergency Call feature on Android. Using this also you can remove Android phone password without losing data.
Basically, in this method, the lock screen is automatically removed and the home screen gets opened without a password.
Follow down the steps to unlock Vivo phone password using the Emergency Call feature:
- Hit the Emergency Call option appearing on your lock screen.
- On the dial pad, type ten asterisks. Just copy-paste them on this dialer pad until the whole field is captured.
- Now go to your lock screen area and from there launch the camera.
- Drag the screen from the top and hit the settings icon.
- Again type asterisks within this Password field and keep it pasting until you notice that the screen lock is removed and the home screen comes up.
Method G: Using the Backup PIN
At the time of enabling PIN/pattern lock your phone will ask you to assign one security PIN also. If you have previously assigned any backup pin then by using it you can unlock your Vivo phone.
Follow the below-given steps to crack Vivo phone password with backup PIN, follow these steps:
- Go to your Vivo phone pattern lock.
- After that make so many attempts to unlock it. Do this until you get this message: ““try after 30 seconds”
- Now you will see the “Backup PIN” option. So make a tap over it.
- Assign the backup PIN which you have set earlier & hit the OK
About VIVO mobile
Vivo Electronics Corp. is a phone brand based in Dongguan, Guangdong, China. It was founded in 2009. The company is another Chinese smartphone maker to enter India recently. It makes low-cost Android phones, and those in the mid-range segment of the market. All of these are available in India too. Vivo’s latest mobile launch is the Y52. The smartphone was launched on 18th May 2021.
The Vivo Y52 is powered by octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y52 packs a 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo Y52 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh.
The Vivo Y52 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
What is Vivo famous for?
It was founded in 2009. The company is another Chinese smartphone maker to enter India recently. It makes low-cost Android phones, and those in the mid-range segment of the market. All of these are available in India too.
Is vivo an Indian company?
No, Vivo, Oppo, Oneplus, Realme are Chinese smartphone manufacturers that make or assemble mobiles in India. These are sub-brands of the parent company BBK electronics that have headquarters in Dongguan, Guangdong, China.
What is the full form of Vivo?
Vivo or Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a tech company based in China that is owned by BBK electronics. This multinational tech company designs as well as manufactures smartphones & its accessories and supplies them throughout the globe.
Is vivo better than Samsung?
The Exynos processors in flagship devices perform great but in budget-oriented segments, Vivo provides better performance. The Vivo devices are also better at gaming than Samsung if we exclude the flagships. Samsung has an upper hand in CPUs and their devices work better for regular use and multitasking.
Is Vivo a good brand?
That’s not to say VIVO phones aren’t good quality; they really are – especially if you go for its flagship and mid-range options. From around 2018 onwards, VIVO’s quality control and finesse improved dramatically. It now makes some of the most durable and reliable phones on the market at this price point.
What is the in vivo method?
In vivo refers to when research or work is done with or within an entire, living organism. In vitro is used to describe work that’s performed outside of a living organism. This can include studying cells in culture or methods of testing the antibiotic sensitivity of bacteria.
Which is better: vivo or redmi?
The Redmi Note 8 packs a 4,000mAh battery while the Vivo U20 has a bigger 5,000mAh one. Both smartphones support fast charging and ship with 18W chargers in their boxes. The Vivo U20 is the clear winner here in terms of hardware as the Snapdragon 675 SoC is a lot more powerful than the Snapdragon 665.
Vivo Y20 launched on 27th August 2020, comes with a 6.51 inch display & a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The Smartphone is powered by 4×1.8 GHz,4×1.6 GHz Octa-core core Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 processor and runs on 4 GB of RAM.
|Screen Size||:||6.51″ (720 x 1600)|
|Camera||:||13 + 2 + 2 | 8 MP|
|Soc||:||Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460|