Here you can easily Unlock the Vivo Y51A Android phone if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN without data loss. Read all methods one by one to unlock your mobile.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
|1||Unlock your Android phones when you forgot the password.|
|2||Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.|
|3||Hard Reset Mobile.|
|4||Wipe all data on your mobile.|
|5||Unlock password without data loss.|
|6||Mobile recover the password.|
unlock method list
Live Customer Support
[2022 Updated]Download Free Mobile Unlock Software
Vivo Y51A Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Next, select the “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
- Hard Reset
Vivo Y51A Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the link below for more details.
- Unlock with Google Find My Device
Vivo Y51A Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After trying to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock with Google Security Questions
Unlock Vivo Y51A with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Vivo Y51A Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the link below.
- Unlock with Google Account
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Vivo Y51A Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then select the General management option.
- After that, Find and select the Reset option.
- Now Choose the Factory data reset option.
- Select option Reset.
- Next, choose the Delete all option.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile.
Reset Network Settings
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You successfully Reset network settings in your Mobile.
What is famous for?
It was founded in 2009. The company is another Chinese smartphone maker to enter India recently. It makes low-cost Android phones, and those in the mid-range segment of the market. All of these are available in India too.
Is an Indian company?
No, , Oppo, Oneplus, Realme are Chinese smartphone manufacturers that make or assemble mobiles in India. These are sub-brands of the parent company BBK electronics that have headquarters in Dongguan, Guangdong, China.
What is the full form of ?
or Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a tech company based in China that is owned by BBK electronics. This multinational tech company designs as well as manufactures smartphones & its accessories and supplies them throughout the globe.
Is better than Samsung?
The Exynos processors in flagship devices perform great but in budget-oriented segments, provides better performance. The devices are also better at gaming than Samsung if we exclude the flagships. Samsung has an upper hand in CPUs and their devices work better for regular use and multitasking.
Is a good brand?
That’s not to say phones aren’t good quality; they really are – especially if you go for its flagship and mid-range options. From around 2018 onwards, ‘s quality control and finesse improved dramatically. It now makes some of the most durable and reliable phones on the market at this price point.
What is the in method?
In refers to when research or work is done with or within an entire, living organism. In vitro is used to describe work that’s performed outside of a living organism. This can include studying cells in culture or methods of testing the antibiotic sensitivity of bacteria.
Which is better: or redmi?
The Redmi Note 8 packs a 4,000mAh battery while the U20 has a bigger 5,000mAh one. Both smartphones support fast charging and ship with 18W chargers in their boxes. The U20 is the clear winner here in terms of hardware as the Snapdragon 675 SoC is a lot more powerful than the Snapdragon 665.