Here you can without difficulty Unlock OnePlus 9 Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all strategies one via one to release your OnePlus phone more info https://unlockmobilepassword.com/
We assist you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can additionally release your system except dropping information like media documents and contacts. We are no longer accountable for records loss.
Some liberate techniques may additionally erase all your cell information like contacts, media archives and apps etc.
- Try all the possible combinations of your password, if you have forgotten the password. The phone will allow a limited number of attempts before locking you out, so be careful and try not to lock yourself out.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try using the “Forgot Password” feature on the lock screen. This feature allows you to reset your password using your linked Google account.
- If you do not have internet connectivity and the above methods do not work, you can use the OnePlus recovery tool. This requires a PC and a USB cable. You will need to download the OnePlus recovery tool from the OnePlus website and the firmware for your device. You can then connect your phone to the PC and follow the instructions provided to unlock the phone without data loss.
- If none of the above methods works, you can contact OnePlus support for assistance.
- It’s always recommended to try the simple methods of unlocking the device before trying more advanced methods.
- Please note that these methods are intended for users who have forgotten their lock screen password, not for unlocking a phone that is reported lost or stolen.
Live Customer Support
In this page, you can
Table of Contents
- OnePlus 9 Unlock mobile by way of Hard Reset
- OnePlus 9 Unlock device with Google Security Questions ,Google Find My Device
- Unlock OnePlus 9 with Android Multi Tools
- OnePlus 9 Unlock with Google Account
- Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
- OnePlus 9 Factory Reset
- OnePlus 9 Unlock with the aid of Hard Reset
This challenging reset technique deletes all your cell data. You won’t get better it after reset. You can additionally velocity up your cellular with this method.
Follow the beneath steps to Reset your phone.
- Turn Off your OnePlus mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Logo, launch all the Buttons.
- Next, Select Language option.
- Next pick wipe statistics and cache option, By the use of Volume Buttons and affirm with energy Button.
- Then Select Erase the whole lot option, By the usage of Volume Buttons and affirm with energy Button.
- Then select Continue option.
- Select Option reboot.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
OnePlus 9 Unlock phone with Google Find My Device
You can Easily unencumber your cellular with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This technique also erases all your cellular data.
You can additionally discover your Android system area with this option.
This Reset alternative will erase all your gadget data. You won’t get better records after reset. And additionally you can’t locate your machine location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with the usage of the identical Google account you used for putting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three exclusive options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on Erase system alternative and you will see Erase all statistics menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow under hyperlink for extra details.
Unlock OnePlus with Google Find My Device
OnePlus 9 Unlock mobile with Google Security Questions
This strategies solely work on some models. If you see google safety questions on your locked screen, Use this technique to free up your OnePlus Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, flip On your Mobile with the aid of maintaining the Power button.
- After the tried to liberate your system a couple of times, You will see Forgot sample Option.
- After that faucet on the Forgot sample option.
- Next Select alternative Answer question.
- Then kind the Google safety answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO alternative and Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Unlock OnePlus 9 with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unencumber your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your pc and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your cell to your pc by using USB.
- Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
- After connecting your cell to the laptop successfully, Follow under steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
Finally, cellular Unlock procedure Completed.
OnePlus 9 Unlock with Google Account
You can unencumber your OnePlus cell with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to release your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the wide variety of unsuccessful tries on your cell to release the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot sample option.
- Tap on the Forgot sample option.
- Now you need to be in a position to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter both your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your smartphone need to now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot Gmail password, You can get better your password in Google account restoration page.
Check out under link.
Unlock OnePlus with Google Account
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unencumber your OnePlus Android cell with Android Data Recovery tool. You can additionally get better your misplaced android data.
1.How do I unlock my OnePlus 7 password without losing data?OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro & OnePlus 7T
- Power off your OnePlus phone.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons until the OnePlus logo AND a pattern dot screen appears.
- Select FORGOT PASSWORD.
- A data loss warning will appear on the screen; select OK and confirm your selection.
2.How do I unlock my Huawei lock screen without losing data?
In the Android Device Manager interface, choose the device you want to unlock > Click Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click Lock button again. Step 3. If the process is successful, you will see a confirmation window with buttons: Ring, Lock and Erase.
3.How can I recover my data after factory reset?
To recover data after factory reset Android, navigate to the “Backup and Restore” section under “Settings.” Now, look for the “Restore” option, and choose the backup file you created before resetting your Android phone. Select the file and restore all of your data.
4.How do you permanently erase data so that it Cannot be recovered?
You can encrypt your Android system by going to Settings > Security > Encrypt device, and the reset options are located in Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset. Another way to format the memory is by accessing the device’s recovery mode, however, the results of this method are the same.
- oneplus 9 release date in india
- oneplus9 expected price
- oneplus9 lite
- oneplus 9 pro launch date in india
- price in 2020 in india
- launch date in india
- pro release date
2 thoughts on “100% How to unlock OnePlus 9 password without data loss”
my mobile is one plus 9r 5g pattern lock pattern open but no data loss contact no. 7227941638 mundra kutch gujarat – 370421 helf for my mobile unlock withaut data data not lossing
from radhe mobile shop
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org