You can remotely reset your android mobile device with Android Device Manager or Google find my device feature.
more info click on https://unlockmobilepassword.com/
You can also remotely play sound on your android device and find your device if you lost.
Reset with Google Find My Device
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone, sign in.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Unlock with Find my device
Afterward, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
1.How do I unlock my phone with Google?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
2.How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
3.How do I turn off Find My Phone lock?
How to turn off Find My Device
- Open Android’s Settings menu. Pull down the notification shade until you expand the quick settings menu to take up most of the screen. …
- Tap “Security.” Scroll down and tap on the Security heading.
- Tap “Find My Device.”
- Switch the toggle to off.
4.Can I turn on Find my phone remotely?
Sign in to Find My Device (URL: google.com/android/find) to access these services.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Google (Google services).
- To allow the device to be remotely located: Tap Location. …
- Tap Security.
- Tap the following switches to turn on or off: Remotely locate this device.