Here you can easily Unlock the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Android phone if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Samsung mobile.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Samsung Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset Samsung Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Samsung Mobile recover the password.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Samsung mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Next, select the “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
- Samsung Hard Reset
Download Software free
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Samsung with Google Find My Device
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Samsung Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Samsung with Google Security Questions
Unlock Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Samsung mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
- Unlock Samsung with Google Account
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Samsung Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Samsung mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Samsung mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then select the General management option.
- After that, Find and select the Reset option.
- Now Choose the Factory data reset option.
- Select option Reset.
- Next, choose the Delete all option.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile.
Reset Network Settings Samsung
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Samsung mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Samsung Mobile.
The best Samsung phones encompass everything that Androids have to offer, from mighty flagships to surprisingly full-featured budget devices. Whether it’s the inexpensive Galaxy A32 5G or the expansive (and expensive) Galaxy Z Fold 3, Samsung has an option at every price.
Samsung didn’t release a Galaxy Note model this year and the Galaxy S21 FE isn’t likely to appear until January (and maybe on in Europe). But even without those devices, we’ve seen plenty of new contenders for the title of best Samsung phone in 2021. Samsung’s rolled out three new Galaxy S flagships, a gaggle of Galaxy A midrange phones and two foldable devices that are among the best the company’s ever released. You’ll certainly find some of the best phones overall among Samsung’s offerings.
- Best unlocked phones: Find good smartphone values
- Which Samsung phone has the best phone battery life?
- iPhone 13 Pro Max vs. Galaxy S21 Ultra: The ultimate big phone battle
It all comes down to figuring out what kind of phone you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to pay. No matter what the answers to those questions are, there’s likely a device for your needs among the best Samsung phones. And if you do pick one up, make sure you check out what the first app you should install on your Samsung Galaxy phone is.
What are the best Samsung phones?
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is Samsung’s ultimate smartphone at this point. The Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21 Plus are both impressive phones in their own right, with dynamic displays, fast processors and lower price tags compared to last year’s S20 models. They’re just as deserving a place in the debate over the best Samsung phone.
There are cheaper options, still, especially with the launch of the Galaxy A52 5G and Galaxy A32 5G. Last year’s Galaxy S20 FE also remains a popular option for getting flagship features at a lower price, though a new version could be coming before the end of the year. Both of these are excellent back to school options, with Samsung’s three-year update promise to back them both up.
As for Samsung’s foldable phones, we’ve had a chance to review both the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3. The former is the more impressive addition to Samsung’s phone lineup, thanks to a giant screen that offers a 120Hz refresh rate. But the Galaxy Z Flip 3 is still a compelling option, thanks largely to its lower price tag. You can now order a customized version of the Z Flip 3 where you get to pick your own color combination, if you’re willing to pay a little bit more.
Screen size: 6.5 inchesAndroid version: 11 with One UI 3.1Processor: Dimensity 720Cameras: 48MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 5MP macro, 2MP depth (Rear); 13MP (Front)RAM/Storage: 4GB/64GBTODAY’S BEST DEALSVIEW AT AMAZONView at Tracfone Wireless, Inc.View at Best BuySee all prices (9 found)
REASONS TO BUY
+Very low price+Four years of security patches+Great battery life+90Hz refresh rate
REASONS TO AVOID
-Subpar HD+ displayAdvertisement
Samsung isn’t resting on its laurels with the affordable 5G smartphone market. Cue the Galaxy A32 5G, a sub-$300 5G-capable smartphone. It sports many things people love about Galaxy phones, but with some corners cut to keep the price down. The biggest downside is the underwhelming display. The size combined with the low resolution doesn’t look great in person.
However, if you’re strapped for cash and want a phone with decent cameras, the Galaxy A32 5G is one you should consider. With its big 6.5-inch screen, the A32 is not a small phone. But it packs a 5,000 mAh battery that lasts a really long time — almost 12 hours in our testing with its adaptive refresh rate enabled. You can also expect the Galaxy A32 to go for longer than many other budget options, with Samsung promising three years of Android updates and four years of security patches.