You can also Unlock any Android mobile with Google account. You must add your Google account to your phone to unlock with this method.
more info https://unlockmobilepassword.com/
Android Unlock with Google Account
Turn On your mobile.
After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
Mobile unlock Google backup pin
Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
1.How do I unlock my Android phone with my Google PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
2.What is my backup PIN number?
Using Backup PIN (Older Android Versions Only)
- Tap on the Backup PIN option if you can remember it.
- Type in your PIN code, then tap Done.
- You will be redirected to the Screen Unlock settings to reset the lock screen pattern.
3.How do I reset my Google password on my Android phone?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
4.What do you do if you forget your password on your phone?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
5.How do you get into a locked Android phone?
- Log into your Google account. When prompted, enter your Gmail address, click NEXT, enter your password, and click NEXT. …
- Select your Android. …
- Click Lock. …
- Enter a new password. …
- Click Lock. …
- Unlock your Android with the new password.