You can also Unlock any Android mobile with Google account. You must add your Google account to your phone to unlock with this method.
more info https://unlockmobilepassword.com/
Android Unlock with Google Account
Turn On your mobile.
After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
Mobile unlock Google backup pin
Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Android has a tool that helps you remotely locate and recover your stolen or stolen phone. Phones are usually locked with a password, fingerprint or pattern to maintain security, but think about a situation where your phone is stolen or someone tries to intercept it. You can remove all your fears and worries by simply allowing Android Device Manager (ADM) to unlock your Android phone. All you have to do is enable ADM in your phone. ADM can unlock your phone in less time, saving you all the hassle.
ADM has the ability to unlock your Password/PIN encrypted phone if you have somehow forgotten the passcode. The whole process is simple as you just need a Google account to set it up on your phone and then you can use any other online device to track down your lost or stolen phone or all the data on it can erase. May.
remove android device admin lock
It is now necessary to install some kind of lock screen protection on your smartphone to prevent friends or strangers from checking your photos or private messages. This is also important because you really don’t want anyone who dares to steal your phone to have full access to your photos, mail or other sensitive data. However, imagine a situation where you are the only one who cannot access your phone. You may have forgotten your PIN or pattern. It may also happen that someone makes fun of you by setting a lock screen pattern and leaves you to deal with it.
You can always solve these problems and prevent your phone from hitting the wall without any frustration. Before you can lock your phone, you just need to enable ADM on your phone.
Enabling ADM is a fairly easy process. You will need to go to google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer and find it in the list of devices that are already linked to your Google account. Once there, you can easily send a notification to the phone that you want to enable the Remote Password app and clear it.
ADM is available with a set of features that also allow you to unlock your Android phone. In addition to helping you find your device, if your phone is stolen or lost, it also allows you to call it, lock it, and erase and erase all data. After logging into the ADM website from your computer, you can access all of these options once you have your phone. In case of theft or loss of your device, ADM always locks it so that your phone is efficiently protected.
Android Device Manager can only unlock your phone under certain circumstances.
*First of all, ADM must be enabled before your phone is lost, stolen, etc.
* Secondly, GPS option must be enabled to track your phone with the help of ADM.
* Third, the device you are using for ADM must be connected to the Internet or Wi-Fi to sign in to your Google account.
*Finally, ADM is not compatible with all versions of Android. Currently it only supports devices running Android 4.4 and above, so your phone must be in this range for ADM to work.
How to unlock your Android device using Android Device Manager
Step by step process to unlock your phone using ADM:
Phase 1. Go to: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone
Step 2. Sign in with your Google login details which you used even on your locked phone.
Step 3. In the ADM interface, select the device you want to unlock, and then select “Lock”.
Step 4. Enter a temporary password and click “Lock” again.
Step 5. If the previous step was successful, you will be able to see a confirmation at the bottom of the box with buttons – Call, Block and Delete.
Step 6. Now you will be able to see a password field on your phone screen. Enter a temporary password to unlock your phone.
Step 7. Go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
to take a break!! Android Device Manager has successfully unlocked your phone.
Let’s take a look at how to enable Android Device Manager on your phone:
On a technical level, any phone running Android 4.4 KitKat and above is considered ADM-capable, but it doesn’t work by default because you’ll need to make some initial changes to use it. In other words, if you haven’t done so before, you’ll need to enable ADM first. This can be achieved using the steps below:
* Turn on location access: Go to Settings > Location, then turn on the switch. Make sure you choose ‘High’ accuracy as it is supposed to be the best for finding your phone’s location accurately.
* Enable security settings: Go to Settings > Google > Security and turn on the ‘Remotely discover this device’ option. This allows ADM to see the location of your phone. Next, you need to enable the “Allow lock and wipe” option. This is extremely useful if you want to completely wipe your phone or lose it.
* Activate the manager: Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager. Using your Google credentials, sign in to your account and give it a go by trying out the location feature.
In order to get the efficient working of Google Device Manager Unlocked including other features, you need to make sure that the GPS is turned on and you have an active internet connection either via data or Wi-Fi. Always remember the operating system: if it is not Android 4.4 or higher, this function is not supported!
1.How do I unlock my Android phone with my Google PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
2.What is my backup PIN number?
Using Backup PIN (Older Android Versions Only)
- Tap on the Backup PIN option if you can remember it.
- Type in your PIN code, then tap Done.
- You will be redirected to the Screen Unlock settings to reset the lock screen pattern.
3.How do I reset my Google password on my Android phone?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
4.What do you do if you forget your password on your phone?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
5.How do you get into a locked Android phone?
- Log into your Google account. When prompted, enter your Gmail address, click NEXT, enter your password, and click NEXT. …
- Select your Android. …
- Click Lock. …
- Enter a new password. …
- Click Lock. …
- Unlock your Android with the new password.