If you already link your Google account to your Android mobile, You can use this method to unlock your mobile.
more info https://unlockmobilepassword.com/
This method only works on some Android devices.
Google Security Questions – Android Unlock
First turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
Google account Forgot pin option
Next Select option Answer question.
Then type the google security answer.
Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
Next, you will see YES or NO option and Select YES option.
In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
Successfully unlocked your Mobile using Google Security Questions
1.How can I recover my Gmail password without security question and mobile number?
Gmail’s Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
2.How do I bypass Google phone verification?
Not many people might know this, but we suppose Google has made it a default feature to make it easier for users.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Cloud and Accounts.
- Go to Accounts.
- Tap your Google account.
- next.Tap Remove Account.
- Tap again to confirm.
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.
4.How do I reset my Google password without a phone?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.